M3860A, M3863A Battery - Philips FR2 / FR2+ AED Heartstart Forerunner 2, FR2, FR2+ - 6073
M3863A - Replacement Philips FR2 / FR2+ AED Battery, Part# 6073
• Rating: 12V 4.2Ah
• Version: Non-Rechargeable
• FDA Approved, Health Canada Licensed
• Typical Capacity: 12 hours of "ON" time
• Minimum Capacity: 300 Shocks
• Can Only Ship UPS Ground
• Shelf Life: A new lithium battery pack has a shelf life of five (5) years stored at proper temperatures. Although a lithium battery may be stored for up to five (5) years, it self-discharges over time. Therefore, when the battery is eventually placed in the AED, it’s useful life will be reduced depending on how long it “sat on the shelf”
• Recommended Replace Interval: Three (3) years, depending upon usage. (see Useful Life and Expected Capacity)
• Self Testing: The non-rechargeable lithium battery pack requires less maintenance then the rechargeable SLA battery pack since it never requires charging. With the lithium battery pack installed, the Philips AED automatically tests it as part of the Daily Auto test. The AED also performs the battery test the first time the AED is turned on after a new battery has been installed.
• Expected Capacity: When optimally maintained, a new lithium battery pack has a capacity of 4.2 Amp hours, which is equivalent to 12 hours of “ON” time. It is important to know that just turning the AED on uses up battery capacity. Also, each year, battery capacity decreases while the battery is in the AED due to the normal self-discharge rate. After 4 years of absolutely no patient use, approximately 35% of the useful life will remain.
Note: Due to Lithium content, this item can not be shipped by Air. Ground Shipping Only.
If you require 2 day shipping/ Overnight shipping there is additional DG (Dangerous Goods charges) of $75 on overnight shipping. Please mention in the Notes section of the Shopping cart if you need Overnight Shipping. A Sales Person will call for additional payment.